Helping William Hill provide unique user experiences
How do you create standout campaigns in a fiercely competitive and fast paced market across a number of sporting sectors? By building user-centric, unique experiences. That's how.
Using an insight led user approach, we helped William Hill's customers make better informed decisions which lead to an increased desire to place bets. Enhancing the customer experiences, resulted in an increase in loyalty for traditional retail customers and it also saw an increase in new online accounts during these periods.
- Data Comparison and Cleansing Tool
- Centralised Community Platform
- Participation Data Capture App
- A Suite of 3rd Party Systems Integrations
- Created an Owned Public API Platform
- Customisable CMS Web Platform
- Data Migrations
- Featured a Variety of Technical Features
"The Cheltenham Festival is unlike any other in the racing calendar. Silverchip worked hard to find out about William Hill’s involvement and what makes the event special. The microsite that Silverchip created was a one-stop destination that was incredibly easy to use. The team constantly came up with creative ideas and were a pleasure to work with. We look forward to working with them in the future."