We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Last modified 29.09.21.
The website is owned by Silverchip Limited. Silverchip Limited ('we'/ 'us’) is a software development company. Company registration number 06754526 and registered address: Amazon House, Brazil Street, Manchester, M1 3PJ.
About This Policy
Silverchip Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy states how we record, use and protect the personal information and with whom it will be shared.
How We Collect And Use Information
When you visit silverchip.com, we collect your information to understand your needs and provide you with a better browsing experience.
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you have submitted on our website including, your name, email address, company name, contact number, and comments you have submitted via the contact form.
- Any correspondence you send to us.
We collect this information to better understand your needs and to enable us to provide an enhanced service tailored to you.
We use your information in the following ways:
- For our internal record keeping, complying with GDPR.
- To improve our products and services and notify you of any changes to our services which may interest you.
- To monitor website performance by creating internal reports to assist with future sales and marketing.
- To fulfil our obligations arising from any contracts with you.
When you visit our website and/or register your information via our website:
- You consent to us contacting you using the details you have provided to enable us to respond to your request.
- We protect the security of the personal information you provide against unauthorised access and misuse using appropriate technical and operational measures.
- We do not sell or rent personal information about you to any other organisations.
- We hold your personal information on our systems for a period of five years. Following this date, any personal data collected will be anonymised or deleted.
If you are under the age of 16, please get the permission of your parent or guardian before sending any of your personal information to us.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies set by our website (or any other website) you can do this through your browser settings. Please note, that restricting cookies, may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of all the features or services available on our website.
The information collected from cookies includes visitor preferences, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, pages visited, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Additionally, we also use third-party analytics cookies to understand website usage, and identify relevant business individuals who may benefit from knowing about our services, and understand trends to provide a better browsing experience. When business individuals are contacted about our services, they can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from us.
For more general information on cookies, please visit https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies
How We Store Your Information
The information we collect is securely stored on hosted servers. To prevent unauthorised access, we have suitable procedures in place to safeguard the information we collect from our website.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Although we'll apply our normal procedures and legal requirements to guard your information, we cannot guarantee the safety of your information transmitted to the location and any transmission is at your own risk. This is because the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Organisations We May Share Your Information With
We may share your information with selected organisations and other companies as per the points below:
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- For credit references, data analysis, support and storage services etc.
- With business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you.
- To enforce any other agreements or to protect our rights, assets or clients, etc. This may involve exchanging information for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us by email at email@example.com or submitting a contact form via the contact page, through the contact form via our website.
You may opt-out of any email marketing at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails.
Links To Other Websites
The website may contain links to and from other websites not directly affiliated with Silverchip Limited.
If you click a web link to any of those websites, please note that they ought to have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites or their privacy policies. Please review those privacy policies before you submit your information to those websites.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information Silverchip Limited holds about you by sending a written request to us here.
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information by sending a written request to us here.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to rectify your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting a contact form via the contact page, via the contact form on our website.
For more details about your rights, please visit Information Commissioner’s Office.
How To Contact Us