WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
We are looking for a Systems Analyst who is passionate about technology to join our growing team. You must have excellent attention to detail and have the ability to document and communicate data, insights and plans to both technical and non-technical clients and team members. The successful candidate must also be able to think outside the box and push the boundaries of what they and our customers think is possible. You will be encouraged to create and expand on ideas and focus on your personal development to improve your knowledge and skills.
- Evaluating client business and system processes, anticipating requirements and uncovering areas for improvement.
- Conducting meetings and presentations with clients to gather information, translate user and business requirements into specifications, user stories, wireframes and supporting documentation.
- Supporting the delivery team to understand resource requirements to deliver a solution.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and technology advancements to automate and modernise systems.
- Documenting and communicating your insights and plans to both technical and none technical clients and team members.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and ensuring all documentation is kept up to date.
- Working closely with Client Services, Delivery, Development and QA Testing to deliver projects.
Experience in the digital industry as a Systems Analyst and/or Business Analyst to deliver websites, apps and software.
Detailed working knowledge of digital production processes.
A structured approach to documenting, planning and managing system requirements.
Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
Self-motivated with a passion to learn and develop.
An understanding of Agile and SCRUM project management methodologies.
Experience of Jira.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
Founded in 2010 and based in the heart of Manchester, we’re a team of creative, passionate, problem solvers delivering digital solutions for organisations throughout the UK.
Our projects range from mobile app development and user-centric websites to API integrations, custom software and full digital transformation projects, we thrive when tackling real-world business challenges with technology.