WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
We are looking for a nice person that loves to program, solve problems and has an interest in design and music. The team works perfectly together, everybody is in harmony and we are looking for someone who has a strong interest in app development. You should be as comfortable starting a project from scratch as you are jumping into existing code. Working on tight timelines is a status quo and you should also have experience working under stressful situations.
- Be able to convert specification requirements in production ready code.
- Work on a variety of projects, thinking outside the box to solve technical challenges.
- Work within a team to produce modern and scalable websites and apps.
- Have the passion and drive to improve your knowledge, skills and support your team.
- Continue to build and input into our ongoing technology stack:
- Our core front end technology stack includes React, Redux, SCSS.
- Our server-side technology is primarily .Net Core, C#, MVC, SQL Server.
- We use GIT for source control and believe in having the best tools available.
- Commercial experience using .Net and C#
- Experience creating SQL queries.
- Track record of writing production-grade code, either Open Source or commercially
- Desire to learn.
- Be able to cope with a busy and varied workload.
- Be a team player.
- Be pragmatic, enthusiastic and able to use your initiative.
- .Net Core
- Any other technology! We firmly believe that each language and framework teaches us something new so if you have exposure to NodeJS, Ruby, PHP etc it can only help us all become better programmers.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
Founded in 2010 and based in the heart of Manchester, we’re a team of creative, passionate, problem solvers delivering digital solutions for organisations throughout the UK.
Our projects range from mobile app development and user-centric websites to API integrations, custom software and full digital transformation projects, we thrive when tackling real-world business challenges with technology.